Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finally... Hailey's 2nd Birthday!





It is so amazing how quickly children grow. Back on January 24th Hailey had her 2nd birthday. Sadly for her, dad had the flu and mom thought she had the flu (it was mastitis) so her birthday was a little less exciting. Luckily, a few days before, our playgroup got together and had a birthday party for about 5 or 6 children who were having birhtdays at the end of January, so I think it made up for it! I got to make both of the cakes, even though they aren't very good, maybe I'll make a Barbie cake better next year when I don't have a fever and chills!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the cakes you made. You did a great job on the barbie/princess cake.

Cathie said...

Haley is so big and SO CUTE! I am sorry you had mastitis...I have been there and I am so sorry! Your cakes are AMAZING!