Monday, August 18, 2008

Dancing at the Y

After some discussion with a director at the YMCA, I am going to be teaching a children's dance class this fall. I am really excited and nervouse about it. I love to dance, but it has been a while since I've taught. The hang up now is what age group to open this class to. My director told me to choose based on what I thought enrollment would necessitate. So my question is, what do you think? Would enough people sign up to have two classes, 2-4 and a 5-8 year old class. Or, should I just stick to the 4-8 suggested orginally? The big concern I have is that this class was added last minute so it won't be in the paper copy schedule of classes, but will be added online. And, it is supposed to be cheaper than their current classes. Take the poll to tell me what you think!!

4 comments:

Sarahleigh said...

Congratulations! How fun! Hope things go well and I hope that lots of cute little kiddos sign up! Love ya! P.S. Send me your phone number so I can call you!! :D

Stefanie Cross said...

I think you should teach...well....let's say 4-24 year olds...then I could take it and actually not look silly dancing around the house! What do you think??

Angela said...

I guess I missed the poll! I think whatever you choose to do would be awesome! I think I like the idea of the two classes rather than just the one...I guess it just depends on how many kids you have interested. You'll do fabulous!

Kim Millard said...

I know I want to sign Mia up!