Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Shore






Now that summer is almost over, we've finally been able to hit the beach! We forgot our camera the first time, but luckily this time we at least got a few. The girls had a great time digging in the sand, looking for "clams" as they called them in the sand and running in and out of the ocean to escape the big waves. It was nice to have a few friends there too. Derek was able to do some boogie boarding with the guys, even though the tide was going out the whole time and they had to do a lot of waiting just to get a tiny one. Of course, Bryce was his usual lovely self and just hung out and slept, such a little cutey!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Awe the Shore! Those pics still make me homesick...one year later.
I love the photos of Bryce in his blessing outfit. I'm glad that I can still peak in on your world.
Your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! You look anmazing as always! ;)

Sharisse said...

Wow! I didn't even know you had a boy! You r kids are so cute! I hope everything is going great for you guys!