Thursday, November 19, 2009

Five Months

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. My little boy is growing so quickly and he is five months old already!! (The girls are too) He continues to be a complete joy and FINALLY took a bottle today. I am hoping this sticks! He is great at rolling over and spends much of the day rolling across the floor. I even caught a picture of him getting on his hands and knees. Before we know it he will be crawling. He has only gone about 3 feet so far and I wouldn't call what he does currently a crawl, but I can see it coming. He gets on his toes with his cute little bum in the air and does a funny scooting thing on his elbows, its hilarious. We had a little talk with the girls about how we can't have anymore little toys on the ground because of it. I am not sure I'm ready for this stage again. Bryce is also sitting up for short amounts of time all by his little self. It just amazes me how fast they grow! He went to his 4 month apointment a week ago (I know its late but he had to wait to get his shots) and he is by far my biggest baby but still average. He weighed in at 15lbs 4 oz(39%) and 25.5 inches (53%). He still looks like his mommy and his sisters continue to fill his life with laughter as they LOVE to play with him. Life is good.

No comments: