Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls Night Out

To celebrate and mourn our last days in Philadelphia a few of the girls I spend a lot of time with and I decided to head out to Lancaster for an overnighter. We started out at Shady Maple Smorgasbord and ate our fill plus some... it was yummy. Then, we did a little shopping and headed to the hotel for some swimming minus children. I didn't realize how much I used to do in a pool without them. We did our usual, talk too late and laugh too hard, which was awesome and finished with some shopping and headed home. I am so grateful to have such an awesome group of friends here in Philadelphia. They are my family away from family. I am so grateful for the memories and hope we continue them in the future! I say we make it a tradition... any takers ? :)

No comments: