Monday, April 29, 2013

Field trips!!

The last three weeks in a row I was able to take Hailey, Ashlyn and Bryce on field trips! Even though the only time I had my camera was with Hailey at the Natural History Museum, I still managed to get a few with my phone for the other two. Hailey and I got to pan for gold (which she LOVED and thought was real), learn about dinosaurs, moon rocks and lots of other fun stuff. Then, Bryce and I went to the zoo where the kids got to be upclose with a baboon that played with them at the window. Bryce also has a good little friend Brooklyn who loves to play with him. Finally, Ashlyn and I went to the zoo as well. We were able to see all the animals and even though they complained of being tired they had lots of fun!! Especially laughing at the giraffe.

No comments: