Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nerd for Life

So, with my (Kristen's) finals finally done for the semester I feel a little relief. Yet, I am realizing how big a nerd I am. I have to wait for the results of a couple of papers to know my final grades and I am dying!! Not only do I want to know if I got the A, but it kills me to think that I might not. Plus I got an 89% in one of my classes which just makes me angry! So, I guess that I still have more to learn, that B's are okay, I guess, if I have to, if you make me, uggghhh!!! And, hopefully the rest will be A's. But, another semester down toward the degree, so I just shouldn't complain.

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

You're such a smarty pants. I'm sure people aren't going to ask if you got A's before they'll let you do a cleaning. ;) Just a pride thing, I know. Congrats on finishing ONE YEAR!! That's awesome! You're well on your way...

Anonymous said...

I get it Kristin. I was the same way when I was getting my degree in 2005. I was so mad when I missed Summa Cum Laude by .03 points!!! That is until I found out there were no Summa Cum Laude's in my graduating class. If I could where my honors pin everywhere I'd go I guess it would matter, but 3 years later no one gives a rip that I was high honors. Except for me of course.
Aunt Elaine