Sunday, September 7, 2008

Date Night!!



So after a summer without dates, it is back to a routine and date nights! This year our group had 9 kids!! I will take my 1 night of babysitting for four dates though, deal. For date night this Friday we were invited to go to Dave and Busters with some friends, the Stevens and Sperrys. The food was small but good, but the fun was better. It had been a long time since I had played ski ball, did some horse and car racing, shot some baskets, and some other games. It was a blast, my only sadness was that I wasn't able to join the car race with everyone else :( Thanks for a good night!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I can't even look at your blog without getting home sick for Philly Friends. Happy Birthday to Ashlyn!!! Hailey's Hair looks great!!! & I can't believe you went to Dave & Busters without me! :)

sara cardon said...

Looks fun!! You guys are hot!!