Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hailey goes to Preschool

Today I took my little Hailey to preschool. We have a couple of girls in our ward that teach and are great! Hailey loves talking about going to school, "like daddy," but going is another story. She put up a bit of a fit! When we got there she was quiet and shy, as expected. When she came home she said that she had fun and got treasure (a little prize) treats, played games, and oh, did I mention peed her pants!?! I felt soooo bad. Not only because my friends had to clean it up, but that I hadn't thought to ask her before I left her, and that I was so upset she had peed. She has been potty trained for 9 months and we have had maybe 3 accidents, over 6 months ago. It never crossed my mind. Now I know, my shy little girl won't even tell her good pal Miss Annette when she has to go potty in a big unfamiliar crowd. Other than that, she talked about school with great reviews. I think once she is settled in to her new little group of class mates life will be great. She is already talking about how she wants to go back.

1 comment:

sara cardon said...

I can't believe Hailey is already in preschool!! She is such a sweet girl, I'm sure she'll get adjusted to everything really fast. And, as least she's potty trained, right? That is a whole other world for us right now.:)