Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The girls' latest

Yesterday Hailey comes out of my bedroom chewing a large wad of gum. Here is how the conversation went...
Me: What's in your mouth?
H: Gum, want some?
M: Where did you get that?
H: daddy's drawer
M: Did you ask?
H: No
M: Then why did you get some gum?
H: I said to me, "I want some gum"
I could only laugh...
I wish I could remember to write all the funny things she says. She is enjoying preschool and doing well.

Ashlyn has her own funnies too. If you pretend to be asleep and don't move, she will run up to you, hitting your face and say, "Geh up" Geh up". I didn't believe Derek either 'til I heard it myself. She also says "go" to close drawers, push her sister, and went she wants you to move. Her other vocab includes had (hand), hayee (Hailey), eat, mow (more), mom, dad, ssih (sister), nay (like a horse), duck, qak (quack), maaa (moo), soo (shoes), up, eeows (ears), eyes, no, no (nose), baby, buff (bath), ewfa (elephant), baw (ball), peas (please) and I may have missed a few others. She is also doing really good with signs.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Don't you just wish they could stay little forever?! They are so sweet and innocent....and yes, VERY entertaining. Too funny about Hailey. Can't wait to see you guys again!