Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Mystery



Last weekend Derek and I hosted our first murder mystery! We have talked about doing it for a while and we finally were able to. There were 16 of us, and it was a lot of fun to see how everyone acted and got into their parts. My only sadness was that some people couldn't come. :( I guess lack of babysitters and small apartments take a toll. Don't worry though, I am sure we will do more! Thanks for everyone who participated it was a good laugh and great company. I am definitely going to have to work on my acting skills though, my part was so dull that I had nothing to say, but I guess that's a "classy" lady for ya. Derek did pretty good as my playboy husband, he was busy flirtin' with all the ladies :) It was funny to see him act that way, so different... good acting hun!! Everyone did great! If anyone wants to do one, you'll have to let me know!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you had a blast! We had fun seeing people coming & going in their great costumes. Bummer we picked that day to move...we'll have to do another one sometime! We miss you guys already!

Miller Family said...

Are you guys realy in school? Ha. Seems like you are having a great time there! I'm jealous you were able to do a fun Halloween party....we will have to keep up that tradition once you're back in AZ. Love the costumes! ;)