Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedded Bliss

This week Derek and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. The time has gone by so quickly and so much in our lives has changed. I am so grateful for the blessings we have received. I am grateful for the opportunity to focus on the covenants we made together and just how great he is! He is such a good husband and father. He works hard and is very smart. I appreciate his dedication to our family and the gospel, he is such a good example. I continue to look forward to all the new things to come in this life and through eternity. How awesome is eternal marriage?!?! I really get to keep him forever!

2 comments:

Mike and Amber said...

Congratulations!!

Shauna said...

Hey cuz! I just found your blog through Melissa's. Your girls are adorable! It will be good to keep in touch this way!