Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day

yummy dinner
baby 1
baby 2
baby 3 (31 wks)
This year Derek made an amazing dinner and was really helpful with the girls. He made sure to do everything he could to take care of things so I didn't have to. He and Hailey picked me out an awesome new wallet and necklace - which I proudly wore to church. He also bought me some shorts for the summer which I am excited to get into! I am grateful for a day of relaxation, but also a day to remember all the good women in my life. Being a mother is such an amazing job, I am grateful for all those I know who are good examples and teachers (and they are not all mothers yet!) What an awesome job I have to take care of beautiful children, teach them, hold them, help them and love them. I love watching them grow and hope to teach them all my Heavenly Father would have me. I LOVE being a MOM!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the most AMAZING mothers I know! You will always be an inspiration to me. :)

jor said...

That food looks yummy and you are so cute pregnant!