Friday, May 22, 2009

Zing, Zang, Zoom





Wringling Brothers came to Philadelphia last week and we were able to take the girls. Actually, none of us had ever been to a circus so it was a first for our family. We were able to get really good seats for pretty cheap so we were only a few rows back. The girls really enjoyed the animal shows - elephants, tigers and dogs. Hailey still talks about Mr. Gravity - the bad guy. The show was themed around Mr. Gravity stopping all the circus tricks with gravity. Derek and I enjoyed the feats, it's amazing what those guys can do!

2 comments:

Angela said...

That's so fun! I was so sad we missed it. Looks like an absolute blast. I love Hailey's face in the picture.

Heidi said...

Oooo, that looks so great! I've always thought it would be fun to go to the circus - definitely need to add that to the "To Do" list. :)

I'm working on my blog/internet security and trying to disconnect our first names from our last name. Could you remove my last name from your link list so it just says Tylan and Heidi? I'm the very last link at the bottom. :D Thanks! Hope all is well!