Monday, July 27, 2009

The good life

I just read a good friend's post about having children and a video called "I would die for that" you tube it - you'll cry! Her post was amazing. It called me to remember how AMAZING my life is and how precious it is. I often think to the future of "easier" times and things I will get and do someday. I forget just how much I am living the good life right now, blessed with so many things. As I write this I am listening to my two little girls playing kitchen in the bedroom and holding my newborn son. I have an amazing husband who loves and supports our family going to school to improve himself and to provide for us. And I am reminded how blessed life truly is right now. My friend's post spoke of the trials many women go through trying to conceive and the heartache of losing and I am humbled by the blessings the Lord has given our family. These children are beautiful, wonderful, amazing, innocent, perfect, adorable and sincere reminders of God's plan and his love for us to entrust us with such priceless gifts. I am sorry for those who choose to take that gift away from themselves or others who ache for that gift. Thanks for the reminder Ali.

1 comment:

Jeremy & Amy Olson said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your girls are. And now a boy. Yeah! They are so precious and definitely a blessing from Heaven.