Monday, July 20, 2009

A month already!



I can't believe that a month has gone by since our sweet Bryce was born. He is such a good little boy and is the perfect addition to our family. The girls still want to hold and help him all the time which keeps life interesting. He still sleeps all the time and is happy - unless he has something brewing in his little tummy. He can not stand to be uncomfortable (I guess he's like his dad - always searching for comfort). he seems like he has grown so much and seems heavier than the girls were after a month. He was born 7 lb 4 oz. and was 20 inches long. (I can't believe I forgot to put that before). I am sure he is so much bigger now. He's already filling in some sleepers that were to long and wide for him just a few weeks ago. We love our "little man" as Ashlyn affectionately calls him.

2 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

Seriously?! Wow...time flies. Alyssa consistently gained a pound a month, but Logan was 18 lbs. at 4 months! Boys and girls are so different!

MaryAnn said...

OMG - I can't believe it's only been a month...I guess it's because he was like five babies ago or something. Anyway, I just wanted to say you look great for having had a baby just a month ago!!!