Friday, December 11, 2009

Martha Stewart







With such close proximity to the great NYC we ladies around here try to take advantage of some opportunities while we are only a day trip away. Our latest adventure was to the one and only Martha Stewart. After much to do and planning we were able to get 15 women together that were able to go. We started our morning off at 4:30 for our drive. After the ferry ride into Manhattan we enjoyed some YUMMY Jamba Juice. I am not sure if it has just been a really long time, I was really hungry or it was just amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my steel cut oatmeal and aloha pineapple smoothie. Aaahhhh! We then headed over a few streets and waited for our 5 minutes of fame. :) Due to our large group size we were able to sit up in the front and had lots of air time so I hear. We got $50 gift cards and I even got some free glad wrap, I know you are so jealous. We then enjoyed an eventful lunch at las chicas locas and headed home. It was a great trip to have fun with just the girls. I am so glad for the opportunity to do fun stuff while we're here! Thanks to all the ladies who were able to make this one!

1 comment:

Mike and Amber said...

I wish I could've gone!! Looks like it was a blast, it was fun seeing all my friends in the first two rows :D