Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy father's Day!!

This is my quick tribute to my husband... Top ten reasons he's such a great dad!!(In no particular order)
10. He reads to my girls, sound effects and all.
9. He works really hard for his family.
8. He gets on the floor and plays with the girls.
7. He will have a pretend tea party with Hailey.
6. He will sing to them, which he does NOT do anywhere else.
5. He is a great example and teaches them.
4. He changes dirty diapers.
3. He is so willing to get up with a crying baby in the middle of the night.
2. He loves his girls, and shows it!
1. He would do anything for his children, including plenty unlisted.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

KRISTEN!! Holy crap!! How random and wonderful to hear from you. Golly, it's been a long time. Your kiddos are adorable. Glad to see you're doing well. Thanks for commenting. I'll be adding you to my reader.

(What a nice way to start my day!)

:)