Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Weekend





Our friends, the Boston's, invited us to go up to New Hampshire this last weekend for Memorial Day. We had a great time. We were able to do and see a lot of fun things. We went to a place called the Flume that had a pretty walk in the White Mountains with waterfalls and pretty sights, then we went whale watching! So fun, but all of our pictures are videos,sorry! We were able to see about 10-12 humpbacks. It was a lot of fun, but kind of a long boat ride for the girls. We also were able to go to the beach twice, saw a lighthouse and watched fireworks. We also ate Maine Lobster, yummy! Oh, and lot's of other yummy food that the Kane's (Kelley's parents) made for us. All in all it was a great trip. Hailey and Alexander had a lot of fun together too. I also doubled the number of states I have been to in this trip alone! Sad I know, I have been no where, but I'm working on it. Maybe someday I'll catch up to Derek and get to see some of what he's seen. Thanks again to the Boston's and Kanes!

3 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

Dang...did Derek grow a few inches?! For some reason he looks like a giant in those pics! Your hair looks really cute in the pics, too!

Miller Family said...

How fun! Love the pics. Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm jealous of the cool weather you've been able to enjoy!

sara cardon said...

SO fun!! The pictures are really beautiful!! What a fun trip and fun friends to be with. I love the picture of Xander and Hailey playing on the beach. So cute!!