Friday, February 19, 2010

Bryce is 8 months

I'm not quite sure how it works yet, but I am pretty sure that the more children you have the faster they grow up! There is this part of me that just wants him to stop and stay his cute little self for just a bit longer. Yet, I am loving to see him grow, develop, change and amaze me. Over the last month he has gotten quite good at clapping. He has moved past his cute little slapping hand over hand into the real deal. To boot, if he even hears the word yay he automatically starts clapping. He continues to do well with crawling and walks holding on to things like the couch. He loves to follow the girls around the house while they play. I love that he already gets VERY upset if he is left out. If they close a door or I block his way he screams until his sisters are in sight. His sisters reciprocate though, they call for him regularly to follow around the house and I am constantly trying to patiently ask Hailey and Ashlyn to put him down! He is finally eating pretty well too. He has mastered the spoon and is finally excited to eat something besides breast milk. He also has his two bottom teeth in sight and we are waiting for the eruption.

No comments: